Picture this: a sunny day in Auckland, perfect for an outdoor adventure. But instead of hiking or beach-hopping, you’re seeking something more unique and playful – like Auckland Mini Golf.
Auckland boasts a wide selection of mini golf courses, providing something to suit all styles and interests. From glow-in-the-dark fun at Gloputt Mini Golf to the educational journey around the world at Around The World Mini Putt Journey, there’s no shortage of excitement waiting for you.
In this blog post, we’ll introduce you to some fantastic Auckland Mini Golf options that will have you putting your way through themed worlds, learning about New Zealand history and even enjoying a game right near the airport before catching your flight. So grab your putter and let’s dive into these magical miniature golf experiences!
Table of Contents:
- Gloputt Mini Golf: A Glowing Experience
- Putters Paradice Indoor Miniature Golf
- Dragon Quest Adventure Golf Course: A Mystical Journey
- New Zealand History-Inspired Mini-Golf Course
- Safari & T-Rex Alley Dual-Themed Courses: Double the Fun
- Treasure Island Mini Golf at Auckland Airport
- Enchanted Forest Mini Golf Course
- FAQs in Relation to Auckland Mini Golf
Gloputt Mini Golf: A Glowing Experience
Are you searching for a unique mini-golf experience in Auckland? Look no further than Gloputt Mini Golf, the city’s only glow-in-the-dark course.
This 16-hole extravaganza is perfect for both kids and adults.
Photo Credit: Gloputt
A Unique Glow-In-The-Dark Experience
Gone are the days of traditional mini golf courses. Gloputt takes it up a notch with illuminated buildings, foliage, pathways, and fairways that come alive under glowing technicolour lights.
Fun For All Ages
No matter your age or skill level, Gloputt offers an unforgettable outing for everyone involved. Whether you’re planning a family day out or looking to impress your date, this vibrant course will surely leave lasting memories.
Putters Paradice Indoor Miniature Golf
Are you ready for an unforgettable adventure at Putters Paradice? This 13-hole indoor miniature golf course is filled with crazy, unique, and quirky holes that are sure to challenge your putting skills.
Whether it’s raining or shining, Putters Paradice is the perfect spot for some family fun. So, gather up your friends and family members and get ready to putt your way through this whimsical wonderland of miniature golf madness.
With wacky sculptures and vibrant colors surrounding you, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a whole new world. And, if you’re looking for a break from the course, there’s also an arcade and a cafe on-site.
So, what are you waiting for? Head on over to Putters Paradice and experience the best mini-golf Auckland has to offer.
Embark on an Around The World Mini Putt Journey
Are you ready for a mini-golf adventure like no other? Look no further than the Around The World Mini Putt Journey, where you’ll putt your way through iconic landmarks from different countries.
Let’s explore what makes this course so special:
- Themed after famous global landmarks: From the Eiffel Tower to the Great Wall of China, each hole represents a unique destination that will delight and educate players of all ages.
- Entertaining and educational experience: Not only is it fun, but you’ll also learn interesting facts about each landmark as you play.
This mini-golf journey offers an exciting combination of entertainment and education that both kids and adults will love. It’s perfect for tourists and locals alike, and appeals to men and women aged 18 to 65.
One of the best things about this mini-golf course is its location. It’s conveniently located near the Auckland airport, making it a great activity to do before or after a flight. Plus, it’s a great way to spend time with family and friends.
Pack your bags and get ready to embark on an unforgettable mini-golf journey. Your passport to fun awaits.
Dragon Quest Adventure Golf Course: A Mystical Journey
Are you ready for a magical adventure?
Welcome to the enchanting world of Dragon Quest Adventure Golf Course, where fantasy meets mini golf.
Dragon Quest Adventure Golf Course is one of the most unique mini golf courses in Auckland. It’s a mystical journey that takes you through Golftania, a world filled with dragons, wizards, and other magical creatures.
What makes this course so special is the attention to detail. Each hole is designed to transport you to a different part of Golftania, with obstacles and challenges that fit the theme perfectly.
If that doesn’t sound exciting enough, let me share some tips on how to make your experience even more memorable:
- Pace Yourself: The course can be challenging at times. Remember, it’s not about rushing but enjoying every moment as you journey through Golftania.
- Capture Memories: This is one mini-golf adventure worth documenting. Don’t forget to take photos with all the mystical creatures around the course.
- Birthday Parties & Events: If you’re planning a special event or birthday party, consider hosting it at Dragon Quest – they offer great packages tailored just for your needs.
Dragon Quest Adventure Golf Course is conveniently located near Auckland Airport, making it a great activity for tourists and locals alike. Men and women aged 18 to 65 will enjoy this unique mini golf experience.
Now go forth and embark on your very own Dragon Quest Adventure.
Safari & T-Rex Alley Dual-Themed Courses: Double the Fun
Can’t decide between a safari adventure or a prehistoric escapade? No worries, because these dual-themed mini golf courses have got you covered.
You’ll be spoilt for choice as you explore either the Serengeti plains of Africa or walk down T-Rex Alley. The realistic animal sculptures scattered throughout both courses add an extra layer of excitement to your game.
- Serengeti Safari: Spot giraffes, hippos, and zebras while navigating through this African-inspired course.
- T-Rex Alley: Travel back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth and marvel at their sheer size.
Why not grab your putter and embark on one (or both) of these thrilling adventures today? These dual-themed courses are perfect for group outings – challenge your friends to see who can conquer both worlds with ease.
Bonus tip: If you’re flying into Auckland Airport, Lilliputt Mini Golf is conveniently located just a short drive away.
Treasure Island Mini Golf at Auckland Airport
Got some time to kill before your flight?
Why not head over to Treasure Island Mini Golf, conveniently located near Auckland Airport.
This entertaining mini golf course offers a fun way to pass the time while waiting for your boarding call.
Enchanted Forest Mini Golf Course
Get ready for a magical adventure. Welcome to the magical Enchanted Forest Mini Golf course, where you can explore a captivating landscape and take on its tricky holes. This isn’t your ordinary mini golf experience.
- Beautifully designed forest setting: Feel like you’ve stepped into a fairy tale as you navigate through lush greenery and enchanting decorations.
- Engaging challenges throughout: Test your skills with various obstacles that will keep both kids and adults entertained all day long.
A unique feature of this course is the target-hitting challenge – perfect for those who love an extra bit of excitement in their game. The kids will absolutely adore trying their hand at smashing balls towards specific targets while immersed in this captivating world.
If you’re looking for a mini golf experience that’s truly one-of-a-kind, look no further than Enchanted Forest Mini Golf Course – it’s sure to leave everyone spellbound.
What is the history of mini golf?
Mini golf, also known as miniature golf or putt-putt, originated in the late 19th century in Scotland. It was designed as a scaled-down version of traditional golf to provide an accessible and less time-consuming alternative for players. The first documented mini-golf course opened in 1912 at St. Andrews Ladies’ Putting Club.
Where is the oldest known mini golf course in the world located?
The oldest known mini-golf course still in existence is The Himalayas, established by St. Andrews Ladies’ Putting Club in Scotland back in 1867. This historic venue offers a unique putting experience with its undulating greens and challenging holes.
Is mini golf a childish date?
No, mini-golf is not considered childish for dates; it’s actually a popular choice among couples due to its fun and relaxed atmosphere. Miniature golf courses often feature creative themes and challenges that cater to both adults and children alike, making it an enjoyable activity regardless of age or skill level.
How can I make my mini-golf more interesting?
- Add themed obstacles such as windmills or castles
- Incorporate water features like ponds or fountains
- Create elevation changes with ramps or hills
- Add glow-in-the-dark elements for nighttime play
- Design custom hole layouts inspired by famous landmarks
If you’re looking for a fun and unique mini golf experience in Auckland, look no further than Lilliputt Mini Golf. With two locations conveniently located near Auckland Airport, Lilliputt offers a range of exciting courses that are perfect for tourists and locals alike. Their courses feature creative themes and challenging obstacles that are sure to keep you entertained for hours. So why not grab some friends or family and head down to Lilliputt Mini Golf for a day of fun and adventure?
Also, Check Out:
- Fun Activities & Games in Auckland
- 14 Great Things to do with Toddlers in Auckland
- Fun Things To Do In Auckland For Teens
- Attractions in Auckland You Must Visit
Overall, Auckland Mini Golf offers a variety of unique and entertaining experiences for tourists and locals alike. From luminescent pathways to imaginative escapades, Auckland Mini Golf has something for everyone. The mini-golf courses also offer educational value through historical or global landmarks themes.
For a unique and educational experience in Auckland, consider visiting one of the mini golf courses!